Waiting for Boyle's and Charle's Law to kick in

With the latest appearance of Solyndra, and Light Squared, temperature seems to be on the build. I wonder when the pressure and volume will exceed the capacity of the container. This could be very interesting, or be a dud, the fuse being extinguished by gallons of whitewash.

For those who know what I mean, you know what I mean. For those who don't, my condolences for the public education system.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B