Way OT: Anyone have older police flashlights?

I know this is kind of a weird question, but does anyone here have older police flashlights (old--pre 1990--Mag-Lite, Kel-Lite, B-Lite, Bianchi, American Screw Machine, etc) they'd want to sell? I'm looking to add to my little light collection.

Any condition, working or not. Most aren't worth much but I am buying. These are the old D or C cell lights, not the newer tactical Surefire-styles.

Metal content: Lots of nifty aluminum in these things.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

I may have a Stud-Lite.

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty." Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long

Reply to
Gunner