WELDING WIRE

Hello,

allow me to introduce our factory. we are zhangjiagang hengchang plating solder factory China,it was established in 1976, we are specialized in producing welding wire as AWS ER70S-6 the size:

0.8-2.0mm(dia.). the products capacity is 40,000tonnes yearly. we use the electroplating so the quality of the products is very good,also with the lowest price.and our factory is the production base of Tien Tai electrodes company.we export to many countries,every month we will export 10 containers to Japan and 20 containers to USA.the details pls visit our website at

Looking forward to cooperating with you in the future.

Best regards

Mr.Tang Xinjiang Manager zhangjiagang hengchang plating solder factory gangkou town,zhangjiagang city,jiangsu,215612,China. Tel:86-512-58481196 / 58845390 Fax:86-512-58481485 / 58488103 website:

email:xinjiang snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
rambo

Hey Tang, I have a friend who is looking for work. Do you have any openings in your factory?

Reply to
Artemia Salina

Hey, sign ME up for a container!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Very nice offering you made! Very kind indeed. Please send the ten free samples of every of your wonderful products to my adress.

And take care for your coal miners!

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Will you turn that anoying music off on your website.

Reply to
Triker