Westec is on for September!

Its been a number of years since we had a Westec show....I just got notification that its on this year in September. Anyone interested in going, sign up!

Gunner Asch

I went up with Terry to the Westec back in the late 90s. That was a blast. It took up something like 6 buildings at the Animalheim Convention Center.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

We well might have.

We looked more at components and things, but were fascinated by the large packaging machinery, too.

One of the things that caught Terry's eye was an inexpensive fan he could use for incubators he was building for parrots an other winged creatures. He found one and did build a bunch in between the factory automations he was doing. Similar:

Larry Jaques