What industrial air quick connects

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" on Mon, 11 Jun

2012 14:58:57 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

It is such a good one, is it not?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

It only takes 10 hp to run the shop. Actually, the 7.5 hp Hydrovane will just carry it. Any time we have greater than a 50% duty cycle we get very serious about finding the issue.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

This is nice. We also have a 10HP Quincy QR-25. We just about finished to set up compressed air. We added an aftercooler from a scrapped tow behind compressor. We put it between the compressor and the air dryer, to improve efficiency of the dryer and to reduce costs. I had a panel of 110v fans that we put on that aftercooler.

Ignoramus6827