What is it? Set 267

Sounds like a good possibility.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Yes, I remembered the stove shaker, but this is the first tool like this that I've seen with the pentagonal socket. I haven't been able to confirm any of the guesses for this tool yet.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Oops, that was supposed to be 3-1/2".

That's what I was thinking...

Good ideas, I'll pass them on to the owner.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

I've got some of the weird ones in there (e.g. #31 in the third photo in the "pictures of all" grouping.

And there are others which I have and which I did not see in there.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

I'm thinking that it attaches to something cloth-like. The 'star' pattern on the back of the plastic piece would sink into the cloth and keep the strap from rotating...like a sling on a pack or something. The other end would screw onto the lid....ask them if they bought anything that would fit into a tube-like case....like a fishing rod tube or something.

--riverman

Reply to
humunculus

0007: Wrenches made in Worchester are rare!
Reply to
E Z Peaces

I passed along the suggestions from this thread to the owner of the strap, but he still hasn't found the answer, I'll let everyone know if I hear from him again.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.