What is it? Set 425

It's part of the nylon strapping used to tie down stuff to pallets.

Reply to
Larry

It looks like a clip or buckle for banding strap.

Reply to
F Murtz

Could 2466 be a dressmakers hem measure with the base missing that the cut bit on the end goes in?

Reply to
F Murtz

Its a Plastic Strapping buckle as seen here

3rd pic down

Keep ok posting the weird stuff Rob :)

Reply to
Robin Halligan

Thanks for the link, I'll pass it on to the person who sent the photo. Also thanks to Larry and F Murtz, this answer looks like it's correct.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

I have a question, every message says the same thing, I actually clicked on welding a bobcat bucket and this thread popped up in every message

happening to anyone else?

Thanks!

Reply to
me