What is it? Set 426

Since there have been few guesses about number 2472, here is a guess based on nothing but a first impression: 2472 is a playing card dealing mechanism (e.g., deals bridge hands).

Carl G.

Reply to
Carl G.

Correct! Supposedly it has settings so it can deal out a few different games. I have a video of this mechanical marvel that I will post with the answer.

Reply to
Rob H.

2469 Flip-up spring loaded welding goggles perhaps. Lets you take a quick peek at the job in between runs of weld using only one hand and guarantees the lenses stay closed to keep sparks out.
Reply to
Dave Baker

They don't look like you can see through any part of them.

Reply to
Steve W.

This is correct.

The rest of the answers have been posted at the link below, I think I have the right answer for the slicer, several antique experts said if was for tobacco but I haven't been able to verify it.

Thanks again to those who identified the latch and the groove cleaner.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.