What is it? Set 457

They are for the old plugs that you can take apart to service. Most were

3/4 or 1" pipe thread.
Reply to
Steve W.

I went to an antique machinery show a while ago, where I came across a large display of a couple thousand vintage spark plugs and an on going spark plug auction. There was a plastic container holding some porcelain parts, I cropped this photo to post the one on my site:

I guessed at the inch and a half size but as you can see there are number of different sizes and shapes.

Reply to
Rob H.