What is it? XCIV

This one doesn't work great, but just well enough to be useful until the car defroster warms up.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

I have one of their old LP albums around here somewhere titled "Big Bambu" that has a huge folded sheet of onionskin typing paper tucked inside the cover - at least, I think that's what it's for... ;-P

"Earache, my eye!..."

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I forgot to give a hint on 540, it's used to make multiple items that most people buy ready made, but with this tool you can create your own. The ready made product is used everyday by some people, and others use it just occasionally. Depending on the ingredients, the finished product can be used for different purposes, though it almost always looks about the same.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Something for making pills or some kind of medicine?

Reply to
Jonathan Wilson

Is it used to make chalk?

--humunculus

Reply to
humunculus

#544 is a fly fishing reel

#537 is for lighting candles in a church

Reply to
A.M. Wood

Correct, here is a link that shows how it's used:

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

"Man, that's the biggest joint I've ever seen!!!!" "Oh, it's not real - it's just full of a bunch of my old socks and stuff." "Well, let's try it anyway - you never know!"

Just for the record, there are (or used to be) "cigarette" [ ;-) ] papers called "Bambu", and they were packaged just like that one in the album, but much smaller, of course. ;-P

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise