wheel mount for B & S 824 techmaster?

Anyone know what the taper is to mount the wheel on a Brown and Sharpe

824 Techmaster? I just bought the machine and would like to get a spare wheel mount. The machine has a diamond wheel on it that I have not even tried to remove, just been spraying it with oil. Looks like its been on there awhile.

Sopko can't help me unless I send them mine to measure.

Still need to do some cleaning on the machine before I put it to work.

Anyone want a 8 x 24 Abrasive surface grinder cheep? Allentown PA.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

I think MSC carries them. You aren't very far from the MSC warehouse in Jonestown, right off I81 just before it hits I 78.

John

How cheap is cheap? and what is it?

Reply to
john

Abrasive model No M3, 8 x 24 surface grinder. Make me an offer.

I sent my wheel mount to Sopko for them to measure, I got 0.124" taper per inch. 1.25" on big end. they got hundreds on their web site, I'll let them match it up.