Who is it?

You can find it, yourself. If I repost it, you'll accuse me of forgery.

.

Post what you said. I don't have to look up your apology.

Don't try and wiggle out now!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Plonk!

.

Chris, at this time in the thread I could accuse you of being a dummy. Your actions are what make you look like a coward, less than honest or sincere. Sit in the corner and piss yourself.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

One of the shorcomings of text only lists such as this. The emotional content, inflection, and level of intensity doesn't come through very well. I've had many moments, such as this, when I make a mistake, and then totally misread the reply, and make more mistakes. Thus inflaming a situation. Please know that I meant no offense. I know what it is like to want to offend someone, and I have not done so, yet, on this list.

It should be obvious to those who read my posts, that I have very poor social skills. This was noted by various counsellors, teachers, school officials, neighbors, etc. I won't go into a lot of detail, but it's been a concern all my life.

In any case, many of you readers are courteous, adept, graceful, and on topic. My lack of grace has led to an uproar. The bad feelings and upset have interfered with your day, and have not brought peace and love into your lives. To you, gentle readers, I am quite sorry. Please accept my heartfelt apology. I also ask your forgiveness in advance, as I'm sure to write something clumsy again, and again.

To those who continue to attack, revile, curse, name call, etc. I hope that some day you find peace within your self, and are able to live in harmony with others.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Noted. Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts but what I have read, I find your humor different but amusing. Hopefully my opinion won't change as I read more of your posts.

Reply to
Doug

You're right. Over the years I've seen some people get mad at others for top posting. I think if you only do it on occasion, no problem but do it often and you face the wrath of some.

Reply to
Doug

Count on it, faux nazi hunter.

Reply to
HeyBub

Well, lets keep a good thought. Hope at least one person is still a reader.

.

Noted. Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts but what I have read, I find your humor different but amusing. Hopefully my opinion won't change as I read more of your posts.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Gunner Asch on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:51:39 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Since 1987, to be exact. PBS: "Ethics in America". Episode "Under Orders, Under Fire". About the ethical dilemmas in combat - both from the perspective of the soldiers involved, and the "journalists" who cover the war. The solders had obviously considered the issues.

When Mike Wallace was asked about covering a fictional war from the "enemy's" side, as they are about to attack an American unit, he responded "I'm a little bit at a loss to understand why, because you're an American, you would not have covered that story." ... "You don't have a higher duty. No. No. You're a reporter!"

As one participant observed ... "The military has done a vastly better job of systematically thinking through the ethics of behavior in a violent environment than the journalists have."

That was in 1987. Since then, boys and girls, a lot of people have gotten even more reason to distrust the MSM, and to loath their faux objectivity for the lie it is.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Sounds good to me. If I may make a suggestion, why not try to bottom post and see if you still get the same wrath??? It might be a small extra step for you but the results may be a lot more favorable ???? For me personally, it doesn't bother me tho there was a time when it would have.

Reply to
Doug

It's an interesting idea. Maybe for a new Years resolution?

.

Sounds good to me. If I may make a suggestion, why not try to bottom post and see if you still get the same wrath??? It might be a small extra step for you but the results may be a lot more favorable ???? For me personally, it doesn't bother me tho there was a time when it would have.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's a long time off but that's up to you !!!

Reply to
Doug

While that might help some, I think it's more important that he give up the Morman church. if he really needs to make friends that badly. Somehow I doubt it.

Reply to
krw

Democracy? You mean some place like Israel?

I'm pleased to live in the USA which is a Constitutional Republic. Which, sadly, is turning more and more into an oligarchy.

.

I'm with you on that one Harry.

They'll piss away $10M of taxpayer money on a useless project/task so they can generate 50K income for themself.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon