Who sells band saw blades in SF Bya Area

Guys,

does anyone know who sells band saw blades for 14" Delta band saw(93 1/2"?) in SF Bay Area.

Thanks, Alex

Reply to
Alex

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex" Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 10:44 AM Subject: Who sells band saw blades in SF Bya Area

[Try Standard Saw Works in Oakland: 181 10th St. 510-832-0856. If they don't have it premade, they can weld it up for you. I went in there a while ago and spent about $80 on assorted blades for various bandsaws - scroll type, bimetal, different tooth counts; the lady behind the counter looked at me like I was a drunken sailor on shore leave squandering his pay, but they made them all up to specifications, and it came out cheaper than at Grainger's.]

Andrew Werby

Andrew Werby

Since you didn't mention what type of blade or what quality you are looking for, you can go anywhere from Woodcraft, Rocklers, or even Sears.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular