Carolina HV20 Horizontal Band Saw

Called about one of these in the local trading post. It is a "new" never used Carolina HV20 horizontal band saw. The guy is asking $550 for it. I have looked every where on the net and cannot find a website for this saw nor anyone who sells it. I have read the posts about buying a used one but that doesn't help me because this one is a new saw. The guy advised that his son bought it and then never used it. He wants it out of his garage so he can get an old car out. Just curious what one of these sells for new and a ballpark of what I should offer him. Thanks, Steve.

Reply to
Steve

Make sure the hydraulic drop works right. I had one I never could figure out.

Steve Smith

Steve wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith