Who would you guys donate money to for Katrina?

I was raised in Hancock/Larium/Eagle Harbor, until the tender age of

9-10, then the family moved to Grayling via a number of other places as Dad was a gypsy road/harbor builder. We settled in Grayling, Dad bought and ran a jewelry store for nearly 30 yrs, and I graduated from highschool there. And of course, spent many of my summers in the UP on the family properties. I left for the military..and have seldom been back, having lived and worked in 39 states and 5 countries since then. Ive lived in my current town since 1983.

Gunner

Gunner

Yeah, yeah I've been over their, you don't have any ethnic food, unless you like to eat garbage, but what was it Francois Mitterand said about cooking in Finland

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

cover, and

Ethnic food? In the UP, we have French, Cornish and Finn cooking. But of course..if one has Pasties...one needs nothing else

What did the pinhead say about finn cooking?

Gunner

Gunner

the cover, and

Oh really, so how many Finns did it take to beat em all up ?, and how many French were scared out of town with offensive B.O. ?

Can I have one doggy bag for my cat please, why ?

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup