Window in metal door

The paid guy painted the door they found in the barn. Put that into the one door jamb. The other two doors got swapped. Now, one needs some mystery glue taken off the window, it's hard to see through. He figures to do that with a razor scraper. I got to help put the one door in, helped steady the door, and get the screws started. Project is essentially complete.

The whole building is metal doors. Not sure why they wanted windows.

.

I'm wondering why he didn't simply ask Jesus.

-- The most decisive actions of our life - I mean those that are most likely to decide the whole course of our future - are, more often than not, unconsidered. -- Andre Gide

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

And wear something that you can either throw away or reserve for that kind of job. The little metal bits don't all come out in the wash and when they do they'll get in anything else that's in the wash, like your socks and underwear.

DAMHIKT!

Reply to
J. Clarke