Wohlhaupter UPA2 boring head

I just acquired a Wohlhaupter UPA2 boring head. I'm looking for an instruction manual. Will pay for photocopies and shipping.

Thanks,

Gary Repesh

Reply to
GJRepesh

Bob Swinney

Gary, I have a German boring and automatic spot facing head, not sure if it is a Wohlhaupter. It takes boring bars, up to 3/4 inch shank. No instructions came with it but I wrote a set from "experience".

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Bob Swinney

Braggart! :-P

How much did you have to pay? Does the supplier have another? :-)

IIRC Wolhaupter will send you a copy of the operating instruction for their boring heads.

Headquarters

10542 Success Lane Centerville, OH 45458 USA Phone: 937.885.1878 Fax: 937.885.9613 email: snipped-for-privacy@wohlhaupter.com

Got this from

on the Deckel/Maho/ etc. forum.