Looking for Copy of Dumore Versamil Model 31 Manual

Please contact me if you have a Dumore Versamil Model 31 Manual and are willing to make a copy. I will pay for copy and shipping.
Thanks,
Gary Repesh Farmers Branch, TX

    IIRC -- one of the Army publications is a full set of instructions on how to use those -- because the Army used a lot of them. I don't remember the URL for downloading the manuals, but I'll bet that someone else here knows it.
    Good luck,         DoN.
Gary,
Have you tried the Versamil guy on the Practical Machinist web site?
Mike