Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

REQ: Lego Mindstorms Vision Command
Plz post this. ---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Beta 5 * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * NewsLeecher - The Complete Usenet Package

SENSORS, RCX 2.0 units, Motors, CDROMS, IR Towers,Constructopedias
Hello everyone, We have a huge pile of Lego Mindstorms Robotics parts left from our robotics summer camps. RCX computer units, constructopedias, touch, light, angle,rotation,temperature sensors, Lego...
1
1

lego with brickos(C) on RCX and JAVA on PC - IR comm ??
Hello ! im in a schoolproject currently, and we have 3 RCX's which will be 2 ghosts, and 1 packman, we also have a physical pacman level which we will follow with some lightsensors. Anyways, i cant...

Ebay: Mindstorm books available
Hi Title Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms URL: Title Extreme Mindstorms URL: Title Lego Spybotics: Agent Training Manual URL: Other robot books... Title Combat Robot Weapons URL: Title Concise...

Re: CAD program
Bagnall's Oh yes...you must download MLCAD. It is amazing. Once you get started you will be hooked. It's fun to use and very complete. Once you've dabbled with this, move up to other programs such as...

New comer
Can't help you there?! Awesome-Kitty Haste Tel. +1 557 649 9559

RoboLab on a fast computer
I just had a wierd problem. I tried to program an RCX from RoboLab running on a new 3 GHz Hyperthreaded PC, and couldn't get the communication going from the IR tower to the RCX. I went back to my old...

Robolab Support
Hi: Anyone know where to get support for Robolab 2.5.2? I can't get it to install because it keeps searching for Open Serial It is not on my computer hard drive or my installation diskette. Any...
1
1

Bricklink inventory update
Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new parts: buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje Het Speelblokje - BrickLink.com

LCD Interface
Hi, did anyone get hold of the LCD Interface for the RCX from promasoft at They seems to be new ... Thanks. This website is for sale! autoreplying.com is your first and best source for all of the...

MindStorm CD or LeJOS Config Help
Hello All: I brought Lego Mindstorm Kit RIS 2.0. Apparently during move I misplaced the that I have a new PC, I was wondering if I could get the CD somewhere. In the meantime I was trying to use...

Mars Rover Help
I would like to offer some elementary age children the opportunity to drive a Mars rover. I would build the rover myself and operate the rover locally (not via the internet). What Mindstorms packages...

Dacta 70909
I've just aquired a Dacta 70909 interface but I can't find much information on the serial protocol (baud, parity, stop, sign on). One site has information on the bizarre 'knocking, byting' string that...

Lego ROBOTICS for kids - real mobile robots microcomputer sensors motors
Most exciting educational toy system ever! All kids love it. LEGO ROBOTICS!

Whats your lego web page!?
technic, mindstorms, lets see some good transmissions, robots, mocs, the whole 9 yards.