0,8mm Plywood

Not true engineering, but can not find any on the net. Were can I get 0.8mm thick plywood. I need 6 sheets 300mm x 1200mm

Reply to
Bill

First entry on a Google search gives this:

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill, that`s not the best way to search Google.Just type in plywood,then on the bottom of the first page that comes up look for "Search within results",click on it and in the box that appears type 0.8mm,click search. You can keep using the search within results to keep refining the results. If you want a Colchester in say London,start of with lathe,search within results for Colchester,search within results for London. Mark.

Reply to
mark

I just typed in 0,8mm plywood and selected 'pages from the UK'.

Perhaps a little bit of serendipity there, as I meant to type in 0 point 8 but actually put in 0 comma 8.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Reply to
Bill

Google usually ignores commas, dashes,dots etc

Reply to
TT_Man

Most suppliers of materials for boat modellers have what you need. I'd suggest Jotika in the first instance. A very helpful small company near Droitwich which does mail order.

HTH

Guy

Reply to
Guy Morgan

I'm not so sure about that. I know it tends to ignore "and" & "the", but if you use a comma or period in this particular case you get different results.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill