0,8mm Plywood

Not true engineering, but can not find any on the net. Were can I get 0.8mm thick plywood. I need 6 sheets 300mm x 1200mm

First entry on a Google search gives this:
http://www.moormodels.co.uk/acatalog/PLYWOOD.html
Peter
Thanks Peter Not sure how you did it I have been on Google most of the night and this one did not come up. Not sure if I am doing it wrong but thanks I can now order some in the morning.

I have just typed in 300 x 1200 x 0.8mm (1/32) plywood inGoogle and the moormodels site did not show. Your google must be better than mine.

Bill, that`s not the best way to search Google.Just type in plywood,then on the bottom of the first page that comes up look for "Search within results",click on it and in the box that appears type 0.8mm,click search. You can keep using the search within results to keep refining the results. If you want a Colchester in say London,start of with lathe,search within results for Colchester,search within results for London. Mark.
Thanks Mark & Peter I used the "Search within results" I wish I had known about that before. All these years and I did not know. I wish I had ask the question 10 years ago. Thanks again Bill

I just typed in 0,8mm plywood and selected 'pages from the UK'.
Perhaps a little bit of serendipity there, as I meant to type in 0 point 8 but actually put in 0 comma 8.
Peter

Google usually ignores commas, dashes,dots etc

I'm not so sure about that. I know it tends to ignore "and" & "the", but if you use a comma or period in this particular case you get different results.
Peter

Most suppliers of materials for boat modellers have what you need. I'd suggest Jotika in the first instance. A very helpful small company near Droitwich which does mail order.
http://www.jotika-ltd.com /
HTH
Guy
--