30Int and BT30 Tooling

Oh I hate it when a plan suffers perpendicular mammary syndrome!

The nice man from Linde (the new name for Lansing Bagnall) got back in touch with me. As you (correctly) surmised, it isn't one of the biggest pumps in the world! It is rated at 1.28GPM at 1500rpm (motor full speed is 2800 rpm). Minimum speed is 650rpm and it has a maximum pressure of 3000psi (he seemed to remember pressure relief set at

2400psi).

Looks like I have a limping tram as the motors I have need 6.5GPM for

650rpm!

Do you know any sources of cheap hydraulic pumps in the UK? I'd like to stick with the hydraulic idea if I can (after all I've bought the hydraulic motors now!).

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

Talk to Peter Smith, he buys and sells a lot of ex-mod stuff and his auctions have has Plessey and similar pumps on there, he may well have something unsold.

I'll email you off-list with his details

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Modelling the prototype HST 1.25 (Horribly Slow Tram)?

Reply to
Airy R.Bean

I've several n shed, but postage would be a bugger. However don't forget, there's no free lunches and to drive bigger pumps, you'll need bigger motors..

Tom

Reply to
Tom