MEW #96

I have a hard time finding model engineer workshop in the US. I am aware of a carriage stop modification that was published in issue #96 and one in #99 as well. I have the issue 99, but am looking for the carriage stop article from number 96. If someone could scan it and email me, I would gladly PAYPAL them the money for the magazine. Thanks for your time. snipped-for-privacy@velocedge.com

Reply to
kade

I've got 96 but can't see anything about carriage stop in it.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Consider it done, will e-mail item this evening.

--

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."there *must* be an easier way!"

Reply to
Chris Edwards

Sent at 8:45 this morning.

Reply to
Gary Wooding

Hope this guy has a good Broadband connection as his mailbox is going to be full. Sent mine this morning as well. Sorry Gary mine went at

7.38. Still more help is better than less and we may have used different formats so at least one should be OK. Confirms my opinion that this is an extremely helpful forum.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Poor sod's probably sitting there with a molten modem! :-))

Good to see timely responses as always.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

In message , Peter A Forbes writes

Two cultures divided by a common language? ;-)) I'm always careful to refer to

before attempting to communicate across that big pond.

Reply to
Mike H

The poor man's had the misfortune to be born a Merkin so needs all the help he can get -- anyway I shall be forever grateful to his generous countrymen who showered my mother with chocolate and nylons in

1944.....whatever happened to Uncle Zeke and Uncle Festus and Uncle Tex.......!

--

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."there *must* be an easier way!"

Reply to
Chris Edwards

Thanks Mike, but I can speak a smattering of their language, only enough to get by, you understand. However, I'm starting to see what you mean .....my offering has just been bounced back to me as snipped-for-privacy@velocedge.com being 'not known at this address' etc! --

Chris Edwards

No doubt, good response. I have posted this on several message boards throughout the week, and not a reply. I post here, go to bed, and wake up with a box full. It's very much appreciated. I sent everybody a little paypal money, I didn't think I would get 1 let alone 3. THanks again.

Reply to
kade