Ajax Turret Mill Going Cheap

ion ending in 6 days. No connection, just thought I'd mention it anyone is interested, details be low.

It's Lot 227

Reply to
Peter Neill

If it's going CHEEP then oil it's bearings.

If it's going CHEAP then buy it :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

If I didn't have to go to all the trouble of clearing the workshop floor I' m sure I'd stick a bid on it, but you know how frightening all those areas where things have been piled up for years can be... I'll just have to make do with the Bridgy for now.

Reply to
Peter Neill

Time for an extra shed then :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Built another 2 years ago, but the Tormach & the motorbikes have filled that one up. Already have 2 other wooden sheds + the Garage, so might get in trouble trying for a 3rd (4th?)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Loads of room on the right hand end to extend that shed - don't be a wimp, you KNOW you'll regret not doing it :)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Go one, 2 is barely worth it ;) I've got 3, and the garage. I'm bidding with SWMBO for a 4th, but then Ill have to find somewhere else to restore the Porsche...

Id move to a bigger house if it wasn't for the huge amount of heavy stuff in the garage (the TOS, the CVA, and the 540 bring the main culprits)

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson