B&S spindle sleeves

I've aquired a box of spindle sleeve adapters to go with my 'new' Cincinnati T&C grinder. These are mostly 5MT external, which is what I want, but some are B&S No. 12 external. I have no use for these as they are. I'm reluctant to put them on Fleabay & get tuppence each, I'd rather keep them as handy bits of 'raw material'. If anyone here has need of them, please let me know. Likewise there are sleeves with 5MT external and various sizes of B&S internal which I can't see myself using as they stand but lend themselves to modification. They're open to offers from anyone who has a need for them in their present form. There's one labelled as having a 'C&H' taper. Any clues what that is?

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech