Beer Cans and Ring Pulls

Hi,

Does anyone know if it possible to buy a top or whatever to stop your can of beer/shandy going flat when you have removed the ring pull.

My other half is always doing this!!

regards

Isleofthanet

Reply to
isleofthanet

What a silly question. Just drink the bugger when she puts it down.

I always buy two pints when I go to the bar anyway as somewhere around

1967 I once had one spilt and don't want to have it happen again without being prepared.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Get a large dog... You soon loose the habit of placing a once opened beer down... Depending how much you love the dog, you may even share the beer, which guarantee's your beer is safe from others.

Joules

Reply to
Joules

Buy your beer in bottles & get a crown corking tool from your local homebrew shop.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

This is the sort of thing you see in those catalogues that see stuff you wonder if anyone ever buys.

I think "Bettaware" do them but you'll need to find a Bettaware agent. Every office I've worked in seemed to have one, as did every area. Having said that, I've never looked for one. Bit like Mormons ;-)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

In the days when the ring pull actually came off the can, you could get re-sealers from the likes of Betterware. It's a bit harder now that the environmentalists insist that all the bits should remain attached to the can (tends to pull out the odd moustache hair as well :-(.

I would suggest prising the tab up as far as possible with a bent paperclip then TIGing it closed.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Beer is supposed to be flat, unless you're drinking that horrible fizzy yellow stuff:)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

You should see the Doc if it's coming out fizzy...sounds very nasty indeed ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Reply to
paul

I still insist on breaking my ring pull off bloody environmentalists. Helps to identify your beer if there are others also drinking. And I like throwing the ring pull shuriken style at the lamp shade accross the room. I have hit it once in about two years.

Reply to
Kevin R