Supplier for "O" Section V- Belt

I've looked at RS, Farnell and CPC +googled and got a headache trying to find a UK retailer for O760 + O780 size belts.

Anyone got a simple reference?

TIA Steve

Reply to
Steve

How about

or
HTH

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

I think "V" section O-Belts are more common

Reply to
Dick Gays

IF BSL-Brammer do not do it, you are probably stuffed.

... offers a couple of dozen different V- belt sections, none of which is called 'O'.

Find your local branch, and phone them. If your branch is like mine, they are very helpful.

Reply to
Charles

Thanks guys, there is a BSL not too far from here, so I'll call them direct. If it's too hard I'll swap the Pulleys fo a more comon section.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Looked again and it looks like "O" is very close to "Z", which is common.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Steve