Chainsaw spares

Anyone know of a supplier of spare parts for Black and Decker chainsaws. I need the sacrificial plastic gear that connects the motor gear to the chain sprocket on the DN 400 models. TIA.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes

In message , Ken Parkes writes

This is Black and Decker's own website. Find the part number you need, then look up your nearest service centre to order it.

Regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Try

Regards

Dave Burrage

Reply to
david.burrage

Thanks David and Peter, why didn't my google search throw them up? Plenty of spares for the model, except the bit I want:( Apparently discontinued in 1981 - seems like yesterday we proudly attacked that old hedge. Perhaps ebay will oblige with a dead one for spares.

Ken.

Reply to
Ken Parkes