D1-11 faceplate

I bought a 20" faceplate in an internet auction, collected it last week. I was misinformed about the size of camlock fitting, I wanted
D1-8 but this is D1-11. Just posting this here in case anyone is crying out for a D1-11 faceplate. I'm looking for D1-8 or C-8, ideally 16" to 19" I may be able to adapt this one, but not a five minute job.
Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service
Tim Leech wrote:

> > > D1-8 faceplates of that size are pretty thin on the ground, I chased around for a 20" one, some years back and finally imported one from Mazak. All so I didn't have to remove the gap for those piddly jobs that didn't warrant the larger swing. I have seen faceplates made up using the dog driving plate with a steel plate bolted to it. With a D1-8 driving plate being the diameter it is, makes for a sturdy item. BTW, I have an new unused D1-8 driving plate in the shed, could be expensive to post but you are welcome to it.
Don't know if this post will make it, like post to the UK at Christmas, lately, things just haven't been getting through. Sent offlist as well.
Tom

Tom
that's a generous offer, I'd be interested in an estimate of postage costs. I wouldn't need the Camlock pins, if it has them.
Off-list message *not* received.
Thankyou
Tim
Tim Leech wrote: