David Brown reamer instructions wanted

Has anyone here got sharpening & use instructions for DB floating reamers they are willing to copy for me? I've just received a bundle of these won on ebay, some of them will
need a good coat of looking at. Some are duplicates of sizes I already have, so will be for sale again once they are sorted.
Thanks Tim
Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

Tim,you took the words of my keyboard.I was going to post the same question last night.I`ve been throwing these things away for years and now I`m buying them again. If you get any info,any chance of sharing it,I`ll go halves on the cost. regards,Mark.
Mark McGrath wrote:

DB's are usually drill press material aren't they?
Have got quite a few so I'll have a lookie and see if I have the destructions in any of the boxes...
cheers D

I use them in the lathe, great for getting a decent fit & finish without a fuss.

Many thanks Tim
Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

Tim,you took the words of my keyboard.I was going to post the same question last night.I`ve been throwing these things away for years and now I`m buying them again. If you get any info,any chance of sharing it,I`ll go halves on the cost. regards,Mark.

I used to cheat and send them away to the local tool grinding co. so cannot help. Cheers Dave
--
Dave
"Industria, arte, prudentia"