Drill Boxes

Hi all,
Cromwell Tools (std. disclaimer: no affiliation etc) are selling
SwissTech TiN coated jobber drills at pretty good prices: 6mm for 86p.
Plus a free penknife with every drill bit - handy for Xmas presents.
there are some odd price breaks, like 4.8 for 77p and 4.9 for =A31.82,
but I think I can build up a collection fairly cheep.
My question is: where can I get an empty bit box, with 0.1mm
increments?
Cheers,
Zed
Reply to
zedbert
J&L used to do a full range of these (metric, letter, number, imperial) both boxes and stands.
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
Cheers Kevin,
Couldn't find them online, so have applied for their catalogue.
Reply to
zedbert
It's a bit of a miracle if you find anything you're looking for online with them!
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech