Getting rid of a dishwasher - free to collector or I'll scrap it

My old venerable Miele dishwasher started tripping the mains every time I used it, not sure why. As I was given it in the first place, wasn't too upset and have bought another to replace it.

If anyone wants it for scrap it is free to collector - I think they were made of very good grade stainless steel and it has all the pumps and motors still in it.

To be honest, the short was probably something minor and the whole unit could be repaired easily and give many more years useful service.

Just a thought as I'll only have to take it to the tip otherwise

Reply to
Robin