Drill press for normal drill

My father has a gadget that allows you to clamp a normal drill and operate it like a drill press. I'm looking for one of these for another use (don't ask yet!!) - are they still made?

Reply to
Robin

See them pretty regularly at car boot sales and the like.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Google not your forte then I take it. I typed 'drill stand' into it and got hundreds of hits.

Dave Baker
"Why," said Ford squatting down beside him and shivering, "are you lying face down in the dust?" "It's a very effective way of being wretched," said Marvin.

Reply to
Dave Baker

I think I have one somewhere, if you are still interested I'll try to make some effort and find it!

I'm located in Windsor.

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Did use Google... didn't find the Machinemart one, though... thanks for that - it might just work!!

Reply to
Robin

No I didn't:-

Reply to
Alan Holmes

I have one near Guildford ( Black and Decker )

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Sorry... just got that... :)