Easter Present

Stop Press!!

Just spotted in my local freebee ad magazine, published yesterday:

Quote "LATHE. Colchester Student. Round top, gap bed , approx 30in between centres, 3+4 jaw chucks and steady. 3-phase , gwo. Mill. Bridgeport , 3 phase, power feed, gwo £800 the pair. Tel 01963 363856/ mobile 07881-740-870. " unquote.

On behalf of uk.rec.models.engineering, I have phoned the guy, a Mr John Harris, and got his approval to publish here. Both items are still available at this time, Saturday, 0930am.

I hope you will all forgive me for publishing an ad but it represents such a excellent bargain and a golden opportunity for some of our younger enthusiasts to get a good start that I am risking your wrath. The stuff is located about fifteen miles east of Yeovil, in Somerset. The price is so good that nobody should be put off by the 3-phase difficulty, in this age of affordable inverters/converters.

I have no connection with Mr Harris other than as described. Go rip his arm off.....metaphorically speaking, of course! --

Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) ..."There must be an easier way...!"

Reply to
christopher

Sound of stampede off-stage....

Peter