eBay items of interest to me's

Apologies if this is out of line. I have two small books on eBay which may be of interest to model engineers. They are both from the Model Engineer library (the American published one is Model Library, same thing). These are both original printings NOT reprints:

X=Rays: Simply Explained by Howgrave-Graham No.19

The Corliss Engine and its Management by Henthorn and Thurber No.16. both are listed under

I have a few more of these original books from the Model Engineers Library which I will be listing in the near future. If you are interested in which ones please email me. Please let me know if this is NOT welcome here. thanks, Mike

Reply to
michael gray