On eBay Soon--ME's 1898 to 1934 Complete

Here it comes -- Model Engineer Volumes 1 to 70, 7 feet when stacked, about 200 pounds with packing, 40,000 pages. No covers or ads, all volumes with index. Henry Greenly, LBSC, Edgar T. Westbury, they're all there.

Will be listed as a 10 day listing starting on 17 Feb 06. Will ship outside the US by FedEx surface.

If you wonder if your favorite project is in there, there's an on-line index at

Please do not email me asking about a pre-listing deal, or to cut the auction short after it starts, I'm too old for such games :-) Other questions welcome.

Cheers,

Earl

Reply to
Earl