EN36

Hi

Anyone know where I can get small quantities of EN36 (or near equivalent)?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Model and College Metals

a "limited range" of EN36.

Might be worth giving them a ring on 0161 736 2498 to see what they have in stock. I've used them before - they do small quantities and are very helpful.

Reply to
Duncan Munro

What are 'small quantities'?

The metals supplier I use, Multimetal in Salford, will supply cut pieces (at a price), also I bought a piece of 40mm from a local engineering firm which happens to use that size. If it's just an odd piece you need, local machine shops might be a good place to start looking.

I've got a few inches of 50mm round left over from a job, if that would do what you need?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Duncan - I believe they are now called Multimetal (Same firm as Tim uses). They moved from Vere Street a few years ago, and renamed company although the telephone number is the same.

New address is

Hulme Street, Salford

-- Steve Blackmore

Reply to
Steve Blackmore

Steve, thanks for the clarification - I wasn't aware that the name had changed!

Reply to
Duncan Munro