Erickson Boring heads

I have put 2 Erickson boring heads on EBay, however, if anyone from the group wants them, let me know and I'll pull them and maybe agree a
discounted amount.

You seem to have got a couple of Imperial pictures on the listing for the metric one!!
Out of curiosity (nothing at all to do with the fact that I'm tidying up the milling machine :), what's the range of them?
regards Mark Rand RTFM

Oops !!! Picture removed.
The range is 12mm and 1/2" respectively.
The metric one looks unused, the adjusting dial thread feels as smooth as a camera lens thread............ Bob