anyone want 3 old criterion pamphlets

three old pamphlets - 2 are boring tools, one is boring heads - these are fold out pamphlets, nothing to hint at date but the other stuff with them was from the 70s - if anyone wants them, email me (get my email from my web page, below) - send me a dollar for shipping or donate a couple of $ to something we both approve of and I'll send them to you

Reply to
Bill Noble