Web page Spanish narrow gauge railway

Dear Sirs
It gives me great pleasure to introduce you a new web page dedicated to
narrow gauge railway Alicante to Denia.
This narrow gauge railway is in the Levant Coast of Spain.
The URL of the web page is

It has been made between Juan Manuel Gabaldón, Carlos Ortega and me.
The language of the web page is Spanish. Perhaps, it will be translated
to English in the future.
If somebody wants to collaborate with photograhs, timetables,
tickets,..., you can send it to this e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@trenetdelamarina.com
We will be very grateful.
When you will be in the start page, don't forget to click on the image
below to get into the main page and in the different sections of the web
page.
We will often bring her up to date, with new contents.
Sorry for my English. I don't write English very well.
Sincerely yours,
José Marcos Ortega
Reply to
J. Marcos Ortega