009 Narrow Gauge Drawings

Does anybody have or know where I can get drawings of narrow gauge wagons and simple locomotives for 009 track? I am building little set-ups with my Grandson and wanted to find some wagon designs and engines that would fit on Minitrix 060 and diesel chassis.

Thank you.

Reply to
dlellis

A visit to the libary will help. Most books on a prototype narrow gauge railway will include drawing's in 4mm scale some even 7mm that will have more detail and can be scaled down.

Reply to
Trev