Anyone else go to Notts exhibition

Well worth it. Met and purchased from Gem, Comet, 247 Devs and Bill Hudson
books. All were extremely helpful and pleasant to talk to esp the lady from
Gem.
Many good layouts but special mention to the two child friendly layouts -
Abbey Road whos London Underground layout was so well operated for
entertainment - and operators who should be on the stage !
Agawa Yard a Canadian modern desiel DCC with sound (nicely toned down) -
whose operator had the patience of job whilst his nibs visited. But again
excellent entertainment.
Both well designed, well run and good scenery.
Neither on topics of any interest to me but I did enjoy them.
Final special mention to the stewards, think Notts a nice club to join.
Cheers,
Simon
Reply to
simon