Fobco Star Drill

Has anyone got a manual/parts list/exploding diagram for one of these drills please. I'm trying help someone out with a problem by email and need some details.
TIA
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

No, but I had mine apart recently, so I may be able to help if you can explain the problem. If you like, get you interlocutor to to email me direct.
--
Charles Lamont

F O`Brien Co who made these drills was alive and kicking two or three years back,have they gone?
Mark
On Jun 7, 11:19pm, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

Hello Yes I would be interested if anyone has a copy as mine could do with a new set of spindle bearings and a new table mounting bracket if there is anyone with a spare. thanks Colin
On 7 June, 23:19, snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

This might or might not be them, or a successor company ( they were in Swadlincote):-
O'Brian Manufacturing Ltd Unit 25 George Holmes Business Park DE11 9DF Swadlincote Derbyshire Telephone: 01283 217588
Tim
snipped-for-privacy@onetel.com wrote:

Thanks Tim,
I've passed the details on.