Fobco Star Drill

Has anyone got a manual/parts list/exploding diagram for one of these drills please. I'm trying help someone out with a problem by email and need some details.

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

No, but I had mine apart recently, so I may be able to help if you can explain the problem. If you like, get you interlocutor to to email me direct.

Reply to
Charles Lamont

F O`Brien Co who made these drills was alive and kicking two or three years back,have they gone?

Mark

Reply to
mark

Hello Yes I would be interested if anyone has a copy as mine could do with a new set of spindle bearings and a new table mounting bracket if there is anyone with a spare. thanks Colin

Reply to
colinwildgust158

This might or might not be them, or a successor company ( they were in Swadlincote):-

O'Brian Manufacturing Ltd Unit 25 George Holmes Business Park DE11 9DF Swadlincote Derbyshire Telephone: 01283 217588

Tim

Reply to
duttondock

Thanks Tim,