Free 3-Phase Armoured Cable

....but the snag is you have to take it out by next Sunday 30th!

As some of you know my factory (in Hadleigh, Suffolk) is closing down and we are out of here at the end of next week. As the place is leased its going to be empty for some time and we have a lot of 3-phase armoured cable that will be left here unless anyone on the NG wants it.

There is about 100ft of 100amp cable and about the same of 60amp cable. It has been sugggested I take it down for the scrap value of the copper but we are going to be pretty busy just finally clearing the place out.

Sooo.....if anybody out there needs some of this and is capable and competent to take it out then please get in touch. Alternatively if some enterprising person wants to take the lot out and get the scrap value on it you're welcome to do this as long as I get half:)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

You could always flog a few square feet of floor to Stevenson. He's horribly short of the stuff at the moment.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

I bet he's got secret plans for a T.A.R.D.I.S. stashed away somewhere...

Reply to
zedbert

There were three on Ebay last week, found in a cellar in Bromley.

All you needed was a sonic screwdriver and the induction fiel generator **and you could be away.

** They had apparently been used in for making furnaces for meltin kippers.

Robi

-- rss

----------------------------------------------------------------------- rsss's Profile:

this thread:

rsss

somewhere...

...ah .... KIPPERS ..... mmmm

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Dammit!

There's me watching Ebay for 'lathe' and 'shaping machine' and 'XS650' and I should have been searching for 'TARDIS' or 'kipper cooker'.

Ed

Reply to
zedbert