Free ME

Have a large collection of ME ranging from late 1950's to late 1980's

Need the space as they are clogging up the workshop. They are on a weeks reprieve before they go for recycling someone out there must want them!! Collect or i can deliver for price of petrol Live in Bracknell so up to 100 miles is ok If nothing heard by 16 Dec they are on the way out

Ron

Reply to
Ron

If they are sorted by year I would appreciate those earlier than 1970. I've got the later ones through to about 1995. I have a brother in Reading who I am visiting on Christmas Eve so perhaps we could arrange something.

Bill H Derby

Reply to
Bill H

Hi Ron,

Probably taken by now, but if not I'm interested, and I live in Bracnell, and could collect anytime at your covenience.

Best Regards

Tom.

Nunce excreta in extractum est.

Reply to