Good egg, bad egg?

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in finding out just when in it's development an egg actually becomes a chicken. I found about 100 eggs underneath a patients bed recently, and goodness knows how long they've been there!

Still, it would be a pity to let them go to waste, so if it turns out they've gone too far I'd appreciate some recepies for chicken-embryos.

Best wishes Helga Walters (Housekeeper) Little Boxes Nursing Home

Helga Walters (Housekeeper)