Who now sells the APogee egg capsule?

Who is currently selling the Apogee egg capsules. Or more specifically, the clear extensions so that they can be used for Dual Eggloft at NARAM next month. I've got plenty of capsules, but only one of the extension tubes...

Bob Kaplow

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "clear extensions", but Aerospace Specialty Products and Pratt Hobbies both sell the dual egg capsules.

Bruce Sexton

Bob is talking about the black blow-molded capsule that Ed LaCroix designed

15 years ago and sold through Apogee for a few years. It then started showing up in the Quest Courier until they replaced it with a new design. If they are still in business, Custom Rockets seems to have that capsule now. It is part of their "Elite" competition egglofter -- no telling if they would still have any of the mylar extension tubes.

Reply to
Roy Green

takes you to a Belleville hobby page where you can order the Custom Elite that appears to have Ed's old egg capsule. No telling if Custom might have the mylar extension tubes.

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green