Firefox???

OK folks... The Firefox web page has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone have the skinny? Has it happened? Are they gone, or is it just a server crash? Damned government buttheads... I need chems, dammit!!!

James

Reply to
James L. Marino

Works for me. Worked last night when I was bumming around on the web.....

Reply to
Mark Daughtry, SR

Works fine for me.

Reply to
Brian/Joseph McDermott

I hope not, Gary is a good guy.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Thanks guys. Got it working. Darn 'puter...

James

Reply to
James L. Marino