Firefox???

OK folks... The Firefox web page has been down for a couple of days now. Does anyone have the skinny? Has it happened? Are they gone, or is it
just a server crash? Damned government buttheads... I need chems, dammit!!!
James
Works for me. Worked last night when I was bumming around on the web.....
--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR

Thanks guys. Got it working. Darn 'puter...
James

days
it
James L. Marino wrote: