WebForge Forum Alive again

Hello,
First, my apologies for those of you who are on multiple e-lists; you'll probably see this message more than once.
Our Blacksmiths' Web Forum has been down with a major database crash. The good news is that it is back up now, the bad news is that your user names and messages have gone into the "data ether".
So, if you would take a couple of minutes and re-register, I'd greatly appreciate it. (http://www.oakandacorn.com/cdbaforum /) Hopefully the conversations, questions, answers, and blacksmithing dialog will start up again.
Thanks!
Daniel Crowther Secretary & Webmaster Capital District Blacksmiths - http://www.cdblacksmiths.org CDBA WebForge - http://www.oakandacorn.com/cdbaforum/
snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com wrote:

I just tried to register and received this error message
Failed sending email :: PHP ::
DEBUG MODE
Line : 234 File : /home/oakaqkkh/public_html/cdbaforum/includes/emailer.php
I'm using mozilla 1.7b, redhat 8.0 distribution of linux, kernel 2.4.18 glibc 2.3.2 Let me know if you need any more info.
Al
I had the same problem, and tried to re-register. It seems it took. Try logging in with the username and password you set.
rvb
alpinekid wrote:

--
"It is not a sin to lie to your wife in order
to obtain more tools, it is necessary."
@fe2.texas.rr.com>:

Same with me.
Jerry
Thanks for the heads up guys! It this error appearently happens when the board tries to email user with a confirmation of the username and password.
I think I've got it cleared up now though.
Thanks,
Dan Crowther - CDBA Secretary & Webmaster aka Gobae