WebForge Forum Alive again

Hello,

First, my apologies for those of you who are on multiple e-lists; you'll probably see this message more than once.

Our Blacksmiths' Web Forum has been down with a major database crash. The good news is that it is back up now, the bad news is that your user names and messages have gone into the "data ether".

So, if you would take a couple of minutes and re-register, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hopefully the conversations, questions, answers, and blacksmithing dialog will start up again.

Thanks!

Daniel Crowther Secretary & Webmaster Capital District Blacksmiths -

WebForge -

blksmith

I just tried to register and received this error message

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234 File : /home/oakaqkkh/public_html/cdbaforum/includes/emailer.php

I'm using mozilla 1.7b, redhat 8.0 distribution of linux, kernel 2.4.18 glibc 2.3.2 Let me know if you need any more info.

Al

Reply to
alpinekid

I had the same problem, and tried to re-register. It seems it took. Try logging in with the username and password you set.

rvb

alp> snipped-for-privacy@nycap.rr.com wrote:

Reply to
Rick Barter

Rick Barter wrote in :

Same with me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry McCaffrey

Thanks for the heads up guys! It this error appearently happens when the board tries to email user with a confirmation of the username and password.

I think I've got it cleared up now though.

Thanks,

Dan Crowther - CDBA Secretary & Webmaster aka Gobae

Reply to
blksmith