Hardinge Mandrel nose taper

I have recently inherited the old man's Hardinge DV59. He never got to the point of using it, but I thought it would eventually make a good CNC
conversion project ( _much_ more work than starting with an HLV-H, but I'm not in a hurry).
The problem is that, Whilst I am equipped with 5C collets, I do not have any Hardinge taper chucks or driving plates. I would be happy to buy them from the UK Hardinge distributors if I thought that I could afford them and I would be happier still if the normal sources of machine tools sold hardinge taper stuff. In the absence of those options I will probably go for machining backplates for chucks and casting my own faceplates etc.
Now for the question... Does anyone know what the specification for the Hardinge spindle tapers is? I have not been to find any information yet.
TIA
Mark Rand RTFM

Seek and you shall find O blind one http://www.lathes.co.uk/cataract/page16.html -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:28:04 +0000, John Stevenson

Too much looking, not enough seeing!
Thanks
Mark Rand RTFM