Gravograph pantograph ITL

looking for instructions for the above machine any help would be great cost covered ect
Thanks Andrew

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:59:09 +0100, "Andrew Bishop"

What's an ITL? I have one of the bog standard flat models and some form of pamphlet [ not seen it for ages ] not sure if it is instructions or not. Simple enough machine to use I have never need to look anything up.
I can look it out later in the week if needed. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
the ITL has a adjustable work vice up down ect the problem is I think there may be a small piece missing from the cutting head the part that stops the cutter going to deep
Thanks Andrew

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:27:35 +0100, "Andrew Bishop"

Off the top of my head.
There is a graduated and screwed collar that goes on the outside of the head. Inside this is a cone with the cutter sticking thru. This retracts up and down by the screwed collar to set depth. You let the cone touch the work and adjust how much of the cutter sticks thru. This is how you control depth.
It's so it can track over different levels but still keep the depth constant. They do steel and nylon cones for work that's easily scratched.
Give me a couple of days to sort the leaflets / blurb out. I believe there is a big agent in London for these.
Here's a picture of a head on page 2. http://www.gravograph.co.il/man-machines/doc_txl_gb%5B1%5D.pdf

-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
thanks for the info its the depth cone that missing have ordered a new one gravograph were a great help
thanks Andrew